Tradition and Growth|

Today, the Silberhorn Group has approx. 380 employees at three locations, as well as eight service and sales locations. The headquarters of the Silberhorn Group are in Lupburg, Neumarkt in the Upper Palatinate district, Bavaria.

Beginnings: The objective for the establishment of the company was the manufacture of cleaning equipment. In order to respond quickly and flexibly to the plant construction, investments were soon under way for the component manufacture sector. The demand from external clients in the component manufacture sector by means of laser cutting technology was so high that this sector soon formed the second pillar of the company.

The successful growth of the Maschinenbau Silberhorn GmbH led to the foundation of the component manufacture sector under the name of Silberhorn Blechtechnik GmbH as an independent company. Further capacities as well as a new location became necessary.

In the course of the successful growth, Silberhorn took over the insolvent BMB GmbH (established in 2009, now a Silberhorn supplier) in 2014, and restored it to a successful company today. With the change of company name in 2016, we wanted to set another clear signal regarding the strength of the Silberhorn Group.

Numbers / Data / Facts

380
Employees
1989
Established
1423
Installed equipment
700
T Annual CO2 reduction
1250
kWp PV system